Wednesday, December 7, 2011

All I Want For Christmas

It's done, finally done!! Quite a few things made my Christmas list this year. A very wide variety of things. Let's take a look:

20. Pink cammo bow19. Justin Chukka's, one of the most comfortable shoes ever



18. Adorable cammo pj's found on pg. 23 of Basspro Christmas Catalog



17. Buck Knife in pink Mossy Oak Break up, cuz you just NEVA know :)



16. Gift Card to this adorable boutique here in Forney, Texas. I swear I could drop a paycheck in this place at one time!!



15. Brantley Gilbert. Can you say Hooot!!



14. Bogs Ladies McKenna: full grain leather and 100% waterproof, found on page 129 Basspro Christmas Catalog, A hmm




13. Gotta have tunes by Mrs. Blake Shelton, she's such a badass




12. Gift card please, so that I can keep up with the latest in cowgirl couture




11. Just dance!!




10. Gypsy Soule sandals, any color/any style. Made with leather straps and adorned with Swarovksi crystals. Yes please!!



9. This is actually my favorite store in the world. Cute clothes at a great price. Dropping 2 paychecks here soon



8.Natural Reflections 17" Wiletta Boots, very cute :) found on page134 Basspro Christmas Catalog




7. Screw gas prices, let's roll!!!


6. Gypsy Soule Cobra Ugg inspired boot but oh so much better. Black suede boot with two crosses on front in brown snake leather with engraved studs and Hollywood Swarovski crystals

5. Miss Me 3/4 sleeve dress. Found at Cavender's btw ;)



4. Mamma loves her boots and only the best. Justin Boots, in pink :)



3. Ipad 2, then I can blog ANYWHERE!!




2. Kindle Fire, I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am about this. I love reading and bookstores and now I can do it all from the comfort of my bed!! I have to say this is my most wanted item this year!!

1. And last but definintely not least (judging by the # of kids in the buggy) TRAILER TRASH BARBIE!!!!!!!