Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Check out what I found online!!

While I was web surfing today, I came across a new to me website. http://www.become.com/. It's similar to other websites that offer you comparison price shopping online. So here's how it works: let's say you want to search for a specific clothing brand. We'll use Arizona Clothing Company. you can search the product name and it will bring up all things related. You find what you like, click on it and it automatically brings up the cheapest price and where you can find it!!
I was especially excited to find the body pantyhose dept. I've got a little more cushion for the pushin' than most, so these are must have more me in a dress!! They've got name brands like Spanx, Juzo, Donna Karan, and even medical brands like Invacare, Bsn Medical Inc., etc. All colors, maternity, etc.
I also started doing a little summer shopping while I was there. I found a number of cheap beach dresses that I absolutely loved!! Too bad I couldn't buy them all. But I settled on a cute black halter and a convertible black halter beach dress. It's a dress that converts into a swimsuit!! What will they think of next?!
So drop by and take a look at http://www.become.com/. You'll find everything you need from clothing accessories, home goods, appliances, electronics, toys, automotive and more!!